- When you make a Booking, you agree to pay the cost of the Travel Experience, including any extra costs and applicable taxes.
- Some prices you see may have been rounded to the nearest whole number. The price you pay will be based on the original “unrounded” price (although the real difference will be minimal).
- Obvious errors and typos are not binding. For example: if you book a high category room or an overnight stay in a luxury suite mistakenly offered for 1 euro, we can simply cancel this reservation and refund you any amount already paid.
- A crossed-out price indicates the price of an equivalent booking without the reduction applied (“equivalent” means the same dates, the same conditions, the same quality of structure / vehicle / travel class, etc.).
- For some products or services, the Service Provider requires an advance payment and / or a payment during the Travel Experience.
- If the payment is arranged by us, we will be responsible for handling the payment and completing the transaction with our Service Provider. In this case, the payment constitutes the final agreement on the “due and payable” price.
- If the charge is made by the Service Provider, this is usually done in person at the start of the Travel Experience, but it may happen (for example) that the credit card is charged at the time of booking or check- out from the Structure. This depends on the advance payment conditions adopted by the Service Provider, communicated during the booking procedure.
- If the Service Provider requires a prepayment, this may be received or pre- authorized at the time of booking and may be non-refundable. For this reason, before booking, check the Service Provider’s prepayment conditions (available during the booking process), which we cannot influence and for which we are not responsible.
The currency exchange rate will be displayed during check-out, in the booking details of your Account or in the e-mail we will send you. If we charge you extra costs related to these services, the extra costs will be expressed as a percentage of the European Central Bank rates. The institution that issued the credit card may charge a fee for the transaction in foreign currency.
- When making a Booking, you agree to the applicable conditions, displayed during the booking process. You will find the cancellation conditions of each Service Provider and any other conditions (relating to age requirements, security or security deposits, supplements for group bookings, rollaway beds, breakfast, pets, accepted cards, etc. ) on our Platform, in the information pages of the Service Providers, during the booking procedure, in the words and / or in the confirmation email or in the ticket (in applicable cases).
- In the case of cancellation of the reservation or no-show, the extra cost of cancellation / no-show and any refund will depend on the respective conditions of the Service Provider.
- Some bookings cannot be canceled for free, while others can only be canceled for free before a deadline.
- If you book a Travel Experience by paying in advance (including all price components and / or a security deposit, where applicable), the Service Provider may cancel the booking without notice if it is unable to collect the balance at the specified date. In this case, any non-refundable payments you have made will only be refunded at its discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that the payment is made on time (that your bank, debit or credit card details are correct and that there are sufficient funds in your account).
- If you are concerned about not arriving on time, contact the Service Provider and let them know when you plan to arrive so that your booking is not canceled. In case of delay, we will not be responsible for the consequences (for example the cancellation of the reservation or any extra costs that the Service Provider may charge).
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behavior (in relation to the Travel Experience) of all members of the group. You are also responsible for obtaining their consent before providing us with their personal data.